Welcome to the 3DiVi Face Machine documentation!
Face Machine is an enterprise-class software with face recognition and analysis functionality for processing images and video data, including the ready-made components Face Machine Server and Face Machine Client, which can be integrated with external systems using HTTP API, webhooks, and hardware interfaces.
Face Machine is used as a platform for the implementation of a wide range of applied industry solutions in the field of biometric identification and authentication, security at restricted and civilian facilities, access control and management, time and attendance systems, crime prevention, creation of smart cities, processing and labeling of big data, audience and traffic analytics, display management of advertising content, and many others.
This guide is intended for integration specialists, system administrators, and developers of applications based on Face Machine.
Face Machine key features
- detection of faces in images, video files, and real-time video streams;
- comparing faces, face search in the database of faces and by watchlists, calculating the match rate;
- recognition of age, gender, emotions, and other face attributes, analysis of face quality; liveness detection; medical mask detection;
- storing and managing the database of faces, segmenting the database by watchlists;
- automatic generation of a list of face recognition events based on the results of video data processing;
- automatic saving of detected faces in the database of faces;
- automatic logging of operations;
- installation in a cluster, unlimited scalability;
- licensing in infrastructures of open and closed types;
- graphical user interface;
- integration via HTTP API, using webhooks and Wiegand/RS485 hardware interfaces.
- Face Machine Server
- Face Machine Client
- Face Machine Client for Telpo